Saturday, April 17, 2010

Listening to- The Slow Club.

'It doesn't always have to be beautiful, unless its beautiful.'

I'm procrastinating. Spent last night with two of my favourite people and one that is fast becoming another top friend. Miri, Ali and James, we hung listening to music, smoking and drinking. Nights that don't have any plans are growing on me.

I've got the most ridiculous fear going on right now. I'm terrified of being old and married. I think its because I work in Textile Traders and the amount of women that come in because they have nothing else to do is astounding. Their kids are at school, their husbands are at work, they don't work anymore but just keep talking about how "busy" they are. They're not busy, they're just bored. Their just boring. I don't consider myself a feminist but if I ever end up like that at the age of 45, with nothing but kids and a morgage to my name, I'll be so ashamed.

ergh harsh words. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.