Sunday, April 11, 2010

red hands today


Did heaps of fabric dying today and my hands are now red, lucky i like the colour. I was pretty hard working today to make up for doing nothing over my two week uni break, the most focused i've been in ages actually.
I'll put some photo's up tomorrow of the yarn and silks I have dyed.

This photo was taken on Christmas Day and I really like it. She's my sister, he's my dog. Taken on an old canon, polarized lense.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake
I love you like i love fat kids
oh yeh?
yeh so not at all, fat kids piss me off.

- conversation with Ali over too much vodka and dolce and gabbana perfume in the toilets (most likely the female ones) Friday night is coming back to me in small doses.

Went out with my sister for the first time last night. Cranked up Rilo Kiley in the car, it was pretty rad. High waisted red skirt, motorcycle boots, 70's printed top and leather jacket.

Some guy asked if nana made my sister's jumper. I looked him up and down and pulled a face that definatly translated my utter disgust for his v neck cotton on t and tight skinny's. Enough said.

listening to - cymbals eat guitars and its got me wishing i was a guy so i could pull of an indi rock band and pee anywhere, anytime.

xx

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.