Saturday, April 24, 2010


Miriam: This is social degregation.
James: I have nothing profound to say
Alex: Write about how awesome I am
Alison: Don't EVER trust a blue budgie

Told you I would put it on my blog.

I have to think of a new concept for Tec and it has to run on the vein of "australiana" which has been done to death already, so.... awesome.

I wanted to look at the monsters in the books of revelations and ezekiel from the bible. Take inspiration from the descriptions the prophets gave. I used to be pretty religious until I realised that religion has nothing to do with God.

I think dressing men (its a menswear assignment) as these monsters suggests that religion is created by people, not by God, and that we made it somewhat of a monster. It might be a stretch though, especially if I have to put something to do with Australia in there.

Maybe I'll just looks at some bushrangers.

Feckin Australia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.