Monday, July 5, 2010

B.B King and I are related.



It's a stretch, I know, but imagine if he was.

I bought (well shea bought and i promised to pay him back...one day....maybe) BB King's Definitive Greats cd. He's just too good.

Went op shopping and spent money I should have used on more important things...like food or...food. But i got some wicked boots and who needs to eat right?

Had a band practice too! we have atleast 4 songs that are inches away from being finished. I need to start gathering drums of some kind. Speaking of music, my boo (oh god thats such a dumb slang word, never again, sorry) has started a music blog. He's just done a quick review on the new Arcade Fire single. So if you're keeeen?


Also Jenny Lewis is one of the most beautiful creatures this world has ever birthed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.