Saturday, July 3, 2010

Here's To You Mrs Robinson

Argh its been YAGES. Sorry folks, I moved out and just got the internet again. Things have died down since uni finished and I'm off on a holiday soon!

Best thing of the holidays so far. 'Not so Penguin Island' with co. We waded out to the island, which is about 500 metres from the mainland, got there and this LAME ranger guy told us the island is "closed" and that we had to "go back". Oh its winter by the way, so the water is FUCKING COLD. it was actually really cool though, we had a good lunch and kicked the footy around. Photo's courtesy of Miri xx I'll be back soon with more.



"I sure like that candy" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.