Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hound Dog Taylour and the Houserockers

Waterfront Hotel, dessert time. They had an in house dessert chef (i'm sure there's a name for it...). She made the most delicious crepes. We got nice and fat on mango juice and these.

Today was pretty good, miri and i cruised around ikea, lapping up all the pretty minimalist design and wishing we actually owned homes to fill with useless swedish junk.

I have been watching too much daytime tv and i actually HATE Koshie. Oh and the election. Yes, my hair is the same colour as Julia Gillards, well done, you are very clever, no i don't know if i will be voting for her, it depends on who you are voting for and whether I can be bothered giving you the shits today. loser.






Singapore, Clark Quay

riverside mother f*cker.


Got this top for less than $5 aus. probably cos its hideous, but i know why i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm doing Fashion and Textiles at Curtin Uni. Here are my thoughts and work.